Lori Martinez Health Foundation is hiring a Executive Administrative Assistant for our customer in Diamond, CA.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management, CEO's, VP's.
- Responsibility includes screening calls, heavy calendaring, and dealing with foreign entities.
- Assist executive staff with international travel arrangements
- Coordinates activities/meetings between departments and outside parties, both domestic and international
- Process departmental invoices and creating purchase requisitions in SAP
- Resolve invoice issues and correspondence with internal and external AP
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Talus IDAC creation and follow up. Several IDAC’s per week to create material in stock for Talus shipments. Follow up with FGI on receipt and shipment status.
- Invoice payments for suppliers and PR (purchase requisition) creation
- Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Maintain Org Charts; experience with Org Enterprise and Org Plus 9
- Expense report preparation
Required Skills / Qualifications:
10 years of EA experience and heavy calendaring and expense report preparation
Preferred Skills / Qualifications: